30 MINUTE CHEDDAR CHEESE ROLLS
These rolls are made with quick and easy dough and are ready in 30 minutes! With delicious Cheddar Cheese on top of these soft and perfect rolls, they are sure to be a hit! Check out my video on how to make them here https://youtu.be/QhGquL0iqrU
1½ cups warm water
2 Tbsp. sugar
1 Tbsp. yeast
3½ cups flour
1 tsp Salt
Egg Wash Ingredients:
1 tablespoon milk
4 oz Cheddar Cheese shredded
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. To make the dough: Mix warm water, sugar and yeast together. Let that sit for 5 minutes.
3. Add flour and salt to the water, sugar, and yeast. Mix this until smooth and let it raise for 10 minutes.
4. Divide the dough into 12 sections. Roll each section into a ball and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Let rise for 10 minutes.
5. Whisk the egg and the milk in a small bowl. Brush on the top of each roll with the egg wash. Sprinkle generously with cheddar cheese.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.