How to make Baked Pumpkin Donut Holes
If you love pumpkin and donuts you are going to love these baked pumpkin holes!! So delicious coated in butter and cinnamon sugar! I hope you enjoy them!
Check out my YouTube channel on how to make thee delicious donut holes! https://youtu.be/Io8k0gfVMqE
For the donuts:
1¾ cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
¾ cup pumpkin puree
½ cup brown sugar
⅓ cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup milk
For the cinnamon sugar coating:
1 stick of unsalted butter, melted
⅔ cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1..Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously grease a 24-cup mini muffin pan with nonstick spray.
2. Sift flour into a medium mixing bowl, add in baking powder, salt, nutmeg, and pumpkin pie spice.
3. In a separate large bowl, scoop in the pumpkin puree and mix in brown sugar. Mix in the vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and add an egg. Pour in milk, and mix until smooth.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
5. Scoop the batter into a mini muffin pan, about ¾ full each cup, and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6.Remove the donuts from the oven and allow to cool just enough to handle.
7. Place melted butter, sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl and mix together.
8. Dip the donuts into the melted butter and cinnamon sugar. Serve warm, and enjoy